Eastbound 98th Street is closed, while westbound traffic is limited to one lane while the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power installs a new water main.
- Aviation Boulevard: One lane will be closed in each direction between Century Boulevard and Arbor Vitae Street for Cast-In-Drilled-Hole (foundation) work for the Intermodal Transportation Facility-East. One through lane will remain open in each direction during the day, but full nighttime closures are in effect.
- 96th Street: Relocation of utilities in advance of construction of the APM will restrict 96th Street between Airport Boulevard and Bellanca Avenue to a single lane for business access through July.
- 98th Street: Due to Los Angeles Department of Water and Power construction of a new water main, 98th Street is limited to one westbound lane between Bellanca Avenue and Vicksburg Avenue until later this year. Metered parking is still available on the north side of the street.
- Streets surrounding LAX: Intermittent, short-term lane closures may take place as needed on streets in the LAX area. Streets include Century Boulevard, 96th and 98th Streets, Airport Boulevard, Westchester Parkway/Arbor Vitae Street, and Aviation Boulevard. At least one through lane of traffic will be maintained at all times and access to businesses will be maintained.
- World Way West: With the Midfield Satellite Concourse’s change to an airside project, World Way West is closed east of Coast Guard Road.