Under a pilot program, taxis may pick up guests from the western curb on the ground floor of Parking Structure 3. Taxis are still available at LAX-it, as well as on the Lower/Arrivals Level curb past Terminal 7.
- Real-Time Parking Updates: Guests can access maps with real-time information on parking availability by visiting https://www.flylax.com/en/parking-at-lax. Parking rates and a calculator to estimate costs can also be found on this webpage. Parking availability can also be found on the @FlyLAXstats Twitter feed.
- Parking Structure 1: The electric vehicle chargers currently located in the surface lot next to P1 will be relocated inside the structure by late April.
- Terminals 1 and 2: Construction on Terminal 1.5 will narrow the sidewalk between Terminals 1 and 2 on the Lower/Arrivals Level. A covered walkway is located on the Upper/Departures Level, and will be in place until later this summer.
- Parking Structures 2a/2b: The bridge connecting P2a and P2b has been demolished to make way for construction of the APM. A temporary exit has opened from P2b onto West Way. In addition, P2b now uses an automated payment system.
- Terminals 2 and 3: During construction of a temporary covered walkway, the Hotel and Private Parking Shuttle stop has moved 175 feet to the west of its previous location. It will return to the previous location when the walkway is completed by month’s end.
- Parking Structures 3 and 4: The bridge between P3 and P4 has been demolished. A temporary traffic pattern is in place due to enabling work for construction of the APM. An automated payment system has replaced the cashier booths, with motorists exiting the structures onto World Way. Because of construction in the area, the number of exit lanes is limited. The ground level of P3 has been converted into a passenger pick-up area (Terminal B Pickup), with taxis allowed to use the western-most curb during a 90-day pilot.
- Terminals 5 and 6: A temporary, covered walkway is in place between Terminals 5 and 6 on the Upper/Departures Level to accommodate guests while a terminal vertical core, which will connect to the future APM, is constructed.
- Parking Structure 6: The pedestrian bridge between Parking Structure 6 and Terminal 6 has been removed. Guests should access Terminals 5 and 6 from the Lower/Arrivals Level.
- Parking Structure 7: Over-height vehicles are no longer allowed on the roof of P7. Vehicles exit the structure from the ground floor. An automated payment system has replaced cashier booths. Vehicles now use a temporary exit onto World Way South.
- Center Way: The sidewalk path between Terminal 7 and LAX-it will be temporarily altered due to work on the APM at the corner of Center and Circle ways. The new pedestrian route will be marked with detour signs.
Please note that all dates provided in this notice are subject to change. Up-to-date construction alerts showing roadway lane restrictions and sidewalk closures in the terminal loop, as well as a pedestrian walking map and helpful airline terminal finder, can be found at www.flyLAX.com. LAX also partners with Waze, the world’s largest community-based traffic reporting app, to provide enhanced information on conditions inside the airport and on nearby roadways.