The Hotel and Private Parking Shuttle stop on the Upper/Departures Level between Terminals 2 and 3 has temporarily moved 175 feet to the west during construction of a walkway.
- Terminal 1: Gate 10 is permanently closed for construction of Terminal 1.5. Gate 12A is closed until completion of Terminal 1.5. The pedestrian bridge connecting Parking Structure 1 and the terminal is closed, with signs placed to direct passengers.
- Tom Bradley International Terminal: Due to vertical core construction, the north escalators and stairs located outside the terminal are temporarily closed. A common-use bag-drop system is being tested in Aisles B and C. Gates 131 and 132 are scheduled to reopen in April with Gate 134 closing through late 2020 for construction related to the Midfield Satellite Concourse and expansion of baggage handling capacity. Work continues on an addition to the terminal near Gate 148 that will house elevators and escalators that access the tunnel to the new concourse.
- Terminals 4 and 5: The renovation program continues. Hawaiian Airlines has moved its ticket counters to the east end of Terminal 5. Some gates in Terminal 5 are being renumbered. Baggage Carousels 1 and 2 in Terminal 4 have been replaced and expanded, with Carousels 3 and 4 taken off line during construction of a terminal vertical core.
- Terminal 6: Gate 61 is closed for construction of a terminal vertical core.
- Terminal 7: Restrooms in the baggage claim area are closed overnight for construction of a terminal vertical core. Guests may use restrooms in the concourse area before exiting to baggage claim or go upstairs to the ticketing lobby restrooms if they have already exited security. A portion of the ticketing lobby is closed for work on a terminal vertical core, with detour signs in place. An escalator between the Upper/Departures Level and the Concourse Level has been temporarily replaced by a staircase during construction of a terminal vertical core. Nearby elevators remain available.