All City of Inglewood residents must follow refuse collection regulations regarding the proper use/placement of trash cans. Failure to do so could result in a citation. It is important to follow the regulations so that street sweeping can occur without interruption. Some things to keep in mind are:
- Do not place trash cans on the street. This prevents our street sweepers from cleaning our streets properly.
- Do not place trash cans on the street to try and reserve parking.
- Vehicles cannot be parked on the street before the time designated on the posted sign in your area (citations will be issued).
- Trash containers must be stored out of public view.
Inglewood Municipal Code 7-19(4)
(4) It shall be unlawful for any person to place or cause to be placed any refuse receptacles or refuse in any public highway at any place or in any manner other than as provided in this Section, or at any time other than the days established for collection of rubbish on the particular route, or after 4:00 p.m. on the day immediately prior to such collections, or permit such receptacle to remain thereat for more than twelve hours after it has been emptied.
To report code enforcement violations call: 310-412-5590.
To report parking violations call: 310-412-8731.