MEC Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Deburr Technician I. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The Deburr Technician/Hand Finishers have general responsibilities for deburring, polishing and hand fitting aircraft/military components.
- Use variety of hand tools both powered and manual to remove sharp edges and finish machined surfaces to meet blueprint and planning requirements.
- Cleans parts as required to remove FOD.
- Performs highly repetitive type deburring operations.
- Uses a variety of measuring instruments to check parts for conformance to tolerance.
- Responsible for the quality of their products and in reporting required Quality data.
- Performs routine daily maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- Utilize ERP system to accurately record labor hours and production quantities.
SKILLS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee:
- Is regularly required to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. to chest level.
- Occasionally must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. over the head.
- Ability to hear clearly.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include:
- Close vision.
- Depth of perception.
- The ability to adjust focus.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses with side shields.
- Protective footwear.
- Hearing protection as necessary.
- Gloves as needed.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties please apply online and submit resume to http://marvingroup.com/career/adp/
Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4271
Month Long Event (january)