A temporary walkway is being built in the right drop-off lane between Terminals 2 and 3 on the Upper/Departures Level. Both drop-off lanes will be closed nightly until late April.
- Terminals 1 and 2: The right-most drop-off lane on the Upper/Departures Level is closed to vehicles until later this summer while it is used for a covered pedestrian walkway in the Terminal 1.5 construction area between Terminals 1 and 2. The Upper/Departures Level is reduced to one lane overnight for installation of steel and glass panels at Terminal 1.5.
- Terminals 2 and 3: Two drop-off lanes are closed overnight in the construction area on the Upper/Departures Level while a temporary covered walkway is built through late April. Once the walkway opens, one drop-off lane will be available in the area.
- Tom Bradley International Terminal: The right-most pickup lane on the Lower/Arrivals Level is closed between Columns B2 and B5 on the northern side of the terminal for use as a pedestrian walkway during work to add a terminal vertical core to the front of the building. The left-most lane on the Lower/Arrivals Level, located closest to the parking structures, is closed through April 6, with two lanes closed between midnight and 7 a.m. The outer commercial island on the Lower/Arrivals Level has been widened by 6 feet to allow space for more guests.
- Terminals 5 and 6: One of the two drop-off lanes on the Upper/Departures Level has been replaced by a temporary covered walkway during construction of a terminal vertical core.
- Center Way: Center Way is closed between the Tom Bradley International Terminal and West Way to allow for construction of the Automated People Mover (APM) train’s West CTA Station. Center Way will be closed through the end of April between East Way and the Clifton A. Moore Administration Building. Vehicles exiting Parking Structure 1 will be directed west on Center Way to use East Way and World Way South to exit the Central Terminal Area. Delivery access to the administration building will be available via the Upper/Departure Level to Circle Way.
- Circle Way: A portion of the return roadway from Circle Way to Sky Way will be closed through mid-May for utility work. Flaggers will help detour traffic through the former north parking lot for the Clifton A. Moore Administration Building.
- West Way: Northbound West Way is closed between World Way South and World Way North on the Lower/Arrivals Level through early June for work on the APM. Southbound traffic will use the northbound lanes in the area of the construction, with egress from Parking Structure 2b, the entrance to Parking Structure 5 and pedestrian traffic maintained. Lane closures are possible overnight for utility investigations.