Thank you for your expressions of support as we try to navigate our way through the current crisis. Just as you all are doing…
The need for our services grows daily. Our Center will remain open to prov:de essential services to the most vulnerable in our oomrnur ites. while exercising care for the health and well-being of our staff. our volunteers and the people we serve. Here are the measures we have taken thus far:
- We have re-designed our Food Pantry as a “drive-thru” operation where families remain in their cars. Clients who walk in maintain social distancing while waiting in line. With reduced staff and volunteers, we will limit our pantry to one day per week.
- Staff and volunteers wear protective masks and gloves, practice social distancing and we are frequently sanitizing all surfaces.
- Homeless individuals will continue to receive lunches, their mail, and hygiene supplies three days per week under a pop-up tent. We are pleased to welcome Shower of Hope, a mobile shower service for homeless individuals, that will be on site every Monday.
- Our Homeless Case Managers will continue to support their clients in getting off the streets with safety protocols in place.
- We will continue to distribute diapers to families, and offer utility assistance. Counseling services will continue via teletherapy, and immigration processing on a limited basis.
We are grateful to our awesome staff for helping where needed, and the dedicated volunteers who cent nue to support us.
And we welcome your prayers as we continue our ministry to the most vJlrerable in our community. Every day we let them know: you will not go hungry. we are with you. you will get through this.
We pray that you and your loved ones stay safe and well. Collectively. we will get through this!
If you would like to support us. and are able to do so in this very challenging time, please click on the link below and follow the instructions…
VOLUNTEER. DONATE FOOD or SUPPLIES please contact Yesica at [email protected]ccharities.org
SUPPORT | DONATE
ONLINE- Visit the Catholic Charities website by clicking on the “Support | Donate’ tab, above.
On the website choose the ‘designation’ field, scro:I down and select
Community Services – St. Margaret’s Center.
BY CHECK – Mail directly to St. Margaret’s Center. 1C217 S lrglewood Ave. Inglewood. CA 80304.