Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Supervisor, Building Maintenance 2nd shift. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
- Supervises and coordinates staff workload for building maintenance services.
- Defines material and labor requirements for building maintenance requests.
- Specify and order material as necessary to complete work orders.
- Assigns work to staff by following material and work requirements.
- Inspects work performed to ensure conformance to specifications and established standards.
- Records staff data on proper company forms.
- Manages Building Maintenance KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Recommends staff action, such as hires and terminations, to ensure proper staffing.
- Coaches/mentors staff to resolve production and personnel issues.
- Trains staff in building maintenance methods, procedures and proper operation of equipment.
Including full knowledge and understanding of the duites completed by Building Maintenance Tech I through Building Maintenance Tech. III.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain awareness and understanding of documents published in the BMS Library, with specific
- Competency of general as well as related field documents.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive experience and responsibility in a building maintenance field.
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role with experience directing a multi-functional building maintenance staff.
- Minimum 1 year building maintenance supervision experience in the industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Lean experience a plus.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be "U.S. persons" within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties please apply online and submit resume to http://marvingroup.com/career/adp/
Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424-318-4271.